Enhanced Home Doors from Dortech Doors
Dortech Doors has been working tirelessly for over 30 years to provide the best, quality aluminium doors and windows in the UK. Our aluminium front doors are designed with your property’s warmth and security in mind and have been rigorously tested through the most severe of testing regimes, including PAS24. To give you extra comfort, Dortech Doors are also accredited with the Police Secure by Design initiative.
Every aspect of our doors design and functionality has been scrutinised to enhance our customers product experience. Just some of the key benefits of our aluminium front door include:
- Manufactured in the UK: Our doors are manufactured with products sourced from UK suppliers and manufactured to UK standards. We have invested in the very latest CNC door manufacturing machinery ensuring absolute precision with every aluminium cut.
- Constructed with Aluminium: Our Front doors are manufactured from the highest quality aluminium extrusions, utilising multi-chambered thermally broken aluminium with incredibly robust door profiles.
- Thermal Performance: Our aluminium front doors are built from ultra-high thermal performance profiles, designed to achieve thermal insulation performance close to 1 W/m2K. Triple glazing is also available for those that wish to maximise the thermal performance of their new front door.
- Security: Our beautiful front doors are Security tested to PAS24 with multi-point locking. They are also accredited with the Secure by Design Police initiative.
- Architectural Ironmongery: Marine Standard Ironmongery is used with all our ironmongery, so you don’t need to worry about material degradation over time. Our handles look just as good 20 years from now to the day they were installed.
- Anti-Trip: Our aluminium doors low, non-trip threshold option is sleek, so pushing prams, or wheelchairs over can be done with ease.
- Soft Closing: Our soft closing mechanism is unique to Dortech Doors and is the only Secure by Design tested solution available in the UK. Our soft closer is neatly hidden in the door framework and holds open at 90 degrees, requiring a simple push to activate the closing mechanism and close the door.
So, Why Use Aluminium?
- Durable: Aluminium is the perfect material for front doors. It’s resistant to the elements and does not rust.
- Eco-Friendliness: Sustainable properties of aluminium doors and window means that the material is 100% recyclable.
- Strength: Aluminium is significantly more robust than other materials on the market. They not only look great, but has all the security credentials to go along with it. The added strength in aluminium means that we can make extra large doors, up to 2.6 meters in height.
- Colours: Our aluminium front doors are available in a huge range of colours as standard. Other colours are available through the RAL colour range.
We also manufacture a vast number of other aluminium glazing products, including aluminium windows, bi-folding doors, sliding patio doors and rooflights. Should you require any assistance with your project, please contact our Customer Support Team who will be delighted to help. Our team can be contacted through the Contact Page on this website, or using the following contact details: