Dortech Aluminium Bi-Folding Doors
Our thermally broken, Aluminium folding sliding doors are manufactured to the highest possible standards. The framework has extremely narrow sightlines and is incredibly versatile.
Dortech have a considerable amount of experience in the design, manufacture and installation of Thermally broken doors having manufactured one of the largest sets of Schuco folding sliding doors in UK measuring 16 meters in width and 2.8 meters in height!
The doors are ideal for any environments where large openings are required such as schools, retail environments, swimming pools and homes. They make an especially nice feature on any property maximising the amount of natural daylight and ventilation that can be achieved from an opening.
Dortech utilise Senior Architectural Systems PURe aluminium bi-folding doors system which we deem to be the highest quality, most robust system on the market.
Key Benefits of Aluminium Bi Folding Sliding Doors include:
- Thermally insulated aluminium profiles with high stability
- Stainless steel tracks ensure smooth, quiet operation
- Slim face widths of the leaf frame
- Different profile colours inside and outside (colour coated or anodised surface)
- Considerable design freedom thanks to perfect system compatibility
- Double continuous EPDM gaskets for increased sound insulation for lift-and- slide systems
- Weathertight to 600 Pa
- Leaf weights up to 300 kg are possible
Please note: Dortech owns the copyright of the images above. These images are from projects we have undertaken. Please contact us directly should you wish to know more about any of the projects featured.