Our home security doors are manufactured in our Yorkshire, UK based factory with over 25 years of experience. Our high security front doors have been tested to exceed the requirements of the PAS24 Standard. Dortech Doors is also UKAS accredited and IS PAS 24:2016 compliant.
Dortech Doors – Secure By Design
What is secure by design?
The standards listed below are for complete doorsets
- PAS 24: 2016: Enhanced security performance requirements for doorsets and windows in the UK. Doorsets and windows intended to offer a level of security suitable for dwellings and other buildings exposed to comparable risk
- STS 201 Issue 12: 2020: Enhanced security to satisfy the requirements for certification of doorsets, tested in accordance with PAS24 & BS637
What is PAS24 testing & how is it done? | Dortech Doors
Dortech Doors – Soft Closer
- An exclusive feature to our doors
- It’s sleek and discrete.
- It works incredibly well every time.
- It can also be easily adjusted.
- Get over the challenge of getting through your front door.
- Our customer find the 90 degree hold open feature particularly useful for carrying things in and out of your property.
High Security Front Doors